Extras are minor characters in Calvin and Hobbes that have no dialogue and are not mentioned or named by other characters. They are usually seen in the background and rarely appear more than once. They include:
- 514 1986: Waiter in restaurant.
- 7/6 1986: Beachgoers.
- 7/20 1986: Fleeing pedestrians in Calvin's imagination.
- 7/24 of 7/21 through 7/26 1986 story arc: Children in Rosalyn's swimming lessons.
- 9/14 1986: One of Calvin's classmates.
- 10/10 1986: Another one of Calvin's classmates.
- 10/19 1986: Yet another one of Calvin's classmates.
- 10/18 1987: One more of Calvin's classmates.
- 12/11 1987: Lynch mob in Calvin's imagination.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.