Extras are minor characters in Calvin and Hobbes that have no dialogue and are not mentioned or named by other characters. They are usually seen in the background and rarely appear more than once. They include:
- 514 1986: Waiter in restaurant.
- 7/6 1986: Beachgoers.
- 7/24 of 7/21 through 7/26 1986 story arc: Children in Rosalyn's swimming lessons.
- 9/14 1986: One of Calvin's classmates.
- 10/10 1986: Another one of Calvin's classmates.
- 10/19 1986: Yet another one of Calvin's classmates.
- 8/7 1987: Man in restaurant.
- 10/18 1987: One more of Calvin's classmates.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.