- Calvin once made Susie a valentine and flowers (albeit a hate-mail valentine and dead flowers, but it showed he cared).
- In that same story arc, Calvin was left thinking "She noticed! She LIKES me!".
- In one Sunday strip, Calvin and Susie exchange insults, and Calvin says "It's shameless the way we flirt".
- Calvin's good side began writing romantic love poems to Susie. As it is a projection of Calvin's good side, and therefore,is half of him , this practically confirms Calvin's love for Susie. This, however, was not Calvin himself, and was a duplicate of him.
- In one strip when Hobbes was stolen by a big dog, when Calvin found out that Susie had Hobbes, he kissed her hand.
- When she recieved the hate-mail valentine and dead flowers from Calvin, she thought "A valentine and flowers! He LIKES me!"
- In the story arc with the last meeting of G.R.O.S.S., Susie raced to the hall closet when believing Calvin to be trapped in it.
- When Calvin calls asking about homework, she tries to make him say he "missed the melodic sound of her voice".
- She invited Calvin to her birthday party
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.